- Spruce Up Your Front Door - The front door really sets the tone. A boring entryway can detract from otherwise stunning architecture. You can make your front door exciting again with a fresh coat of paint and updated hardware, or you can opt for a brand new door. Doors come in a variety of materials - each with their own pros and cons - and a variety of styles to fit your taste and budget. For an easy way to brighten both your interior and exterior, choose a door with windows. You may also want to change your entryway lighting to spotlight your door’s updated look.
- Garages Don’t Have to be Utilitarian - Garages are one of the most overlooked areas when it comes to home exterior ideas. Just because garages are functional doesn’t mean they have to be boring. Add some hanging plants or decorative lanterns for a quick, inexpensive upgrade. For a larger change, choose a new door or add one of our gorgeous cupolas. Adding a cupola to your garage increases light and ventilation, making the interior space more useable while beautifying the exterior.
- Don’t Be Left In the Dark - Outdoor lighting not only brightens your home; it allows you to enjoy your yard late into the night. It’s easy to add lighting to a cupola, creating a warm, welcoming beacon. You can also light up entryways and sidewalks with our new line of lantern posts. With a dozen styles to choose from, you can find a lantern to match any home, from Cape Cods to cabins.
- Create an Outdoor Retreat - Water features, gardens, gazebos: making the most of your yard extends your living space into the great outdoors. Add whimsy to your yard with one of our beautiful weathervanes on a stand. Or help beat the heat in your gazebo by adding a cupola.
- Mailbox Makeover - Mailboxes should be both beautiful and durable. With our new line of metal mailboxes and posts, you can boost your home’s curb appeal. Add an address sign or lovely brass house numbers for a truly unique look that will be the envy of your neighbors.
- Crowning Cupolas - Last but certainly not least, cupolas can take your home to a whole new level. Easy to install and available in dozens of customizable styles, cupolas add personality to any roofline.
When it comes to adding a fresh new look, homeowners often search for home exterior ideas that won’t break the bank or require extensive renovations. Your friends at Valley Forge Cupolas and Weathervanes have compiled 6 easy, affordable ideas for bringing new life to your home’s exterior.
We are the "Cupola Specialists" who can help you with every aspect of your cupola selection. Let us do a customized digital quote so that you can see exactly how one of our beautiful vinyl or wood cupolas will look on your roof.