- Mums’ the word: and asters, too! - Mums are certainly the most popular fall flower, with their tight clusters of flowers, wide variety of colors, long bloom time and extensive hardiness range. But there are a wide range of fall flowers that can brighten up your home! Asters are the official flower of September, livening up your garden or entryway with shades of purple, pink, blue and white. Other hardy fall flowers include Montauk daisies, coneflowers, icicle pansies and celosia (coxcomb). For a unique pop of color, try ornamental peppers or cabbages (which can keep growing through frost!).
- Add a pop of teal - Teal has quickly become the trendy new autumn color, providing a cheery, vibrant contrast to oranges, browns, brick reds and mustard yellows. Incorporate teal into your outdoor color scheme with garden flags, outdoor throw pillows, planters and artificial pumpkins. (Or visit your local farmer’s market for real pumpkins in shades of green and blue!)
- Take advantage of windy days with a weathervane - Add festive fun to your garden or roofline with one of our Halloween-themed weathervanes. From witches and dragons to fairies and owls, our delightful copper weathervanes make the perfect addition to your Halloween display. Our extensive weathervane collection also includes a variety of animals, activities and novelty designs to enjoy year-round.
- Light up the long nights with a cupola lantern - As the days get shorter, outdoor lighting becomes an increasingly important aspect of your home. It helps you safely navigate your yard and driveway, and offers a warm, cheery greeting to guests and loved ones. Our cupola lanterns help turn your home into a beacon of light, providing a warm welcome on the coldest nights. Available in a variety of styles to complement any home, our cupola lanterns are the perfect finishing touch to any cupola.
- Dress up your roofline with a cupola - For a home exterior upgrade that will add value to your home for years to come, choose a custom cupola! From durable vinyl to hardy Western Red Cedar, our beautiful cupolas are built to last. You can learn more about our custom cupolas here.
From weathervanes to lanterns to cupolas, we can help you upgrade your home’s exterior for fall! Call Valley Forge Cupolas at 866-400-1776 to order your cupola or weathervane today.