For many people, as soon as the Thanksgiving table is cleared, they’re hauling out the Christmas decorations. Decorating the outside of your home for Christmas is a tradition that many people take seriously, striving to outdo their neighbors’ displays (just browse “Christmas light display” on YouTube). While some people enjoy pulling a Clark Griswold and lighting up the whole neighborhood, others look for simple ways to add a festive flare to their homes. This season, cupola lighting and decor can put your holiday display over the top!
Dress Up Your Cupola for the Holiday
Garland - Evergreens have been standard holiday decoration fare for centuries, and not just when twisted into wreaths. Framing your cupola with evergreen garlands is certain to add a festive feel - especially if you wrap lights around the garland!
Lanterns - One of the best types of cupola lighting is lanterns. We have a dozen styles to complement any window cupola or architectural design.
- Our bronze Surrey lantern evokes the feel of Dickens-era London.
- The bronze Lanai lantern is shaped like a jeweled pineapple, the Hawaiian symbol of welcome, friendship, and hospitality.
- Get a futuristic feel with our copper Onion lantern, which looks like something to be found in Nikola Tesla’s workshop.
- The beautiful patina on our Old Colony lantern is a wonderful accent to your home’s decor.
- Our Colonial lanterns add charm in both black and white with stunning copper roofs.
- The simple, timeless black lines of our Lexington lantern will never go out of style.
Laser lights - The newest trend in home and cupola lighting is laser lights. If you’ve found yourself wrestling with a snarl of traditional string lights year after year, this unique lighting option might be for you. Make your cupola stand out in your neighborhood with a tasteful laser light projector!