Choose Your Mailbox Style and Color
- Eagle Aluminum - This elegant mailbox has a beautiful eagle emblazoned on the door. The flag and door are gold, with four available contrasting colors for the box itself: black, bronze, pewter, and white.
- Rural Aluminum - This beauty is available in six colors to complement any home: black, bronze, green, copper, brass, or white. Its sleek lines add character and charm to your home’s curb appeal.
- Whitehall Aluminum - Available in black, bronze, green, and white, this mailbox has Old World charm. Unlike traditional handles or pull tabs, a gentle tug on its crowning sphere opens this mailbox.
- Newport Metal - The quintessential mailbox, the Newport has our widest array of color choices: black, bronze, green, white, burgundy, red, copper vein, sandstone.
- Chalet Metal - The unique, elegant lines of this eye-catching mailbox will make you the envy of your neighbors. Available in black, bronze, green, or white.
Choose Your Post
- Annapolis - a simple, straight post, our most basic model
- Dover - has a boxed base
- Hartford - has bottom trim
- Madison - has raised panel base
- Providence - has two sections of raised panels that run the whole length of the post
Choose Your Accents
- Polished or antique brass address numbers, which can be mounted right to the post or on a vertical plaque.
- Personalized oval signs that hang from the post, displaying your street address or family names. These signs can be black/gold, bronze/gold, red/gold, green/gold, dark blue/gold, white/black.
- Copper trim can be added to the panels and bases of the posts.
- Cap your post with a gorgeous copper pineapple, the traditional symbol of hospitality.