Early Autumn $ale
$uper $avings Until
Open 7 Days a Week!
USA Built! Veteran Owned!
Call 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST.
Let us help you select the best cupola,
weathervane or finial for your roof.
1. Here you can see this 71' home with three of our elegant Fairfield style cupolas. There is a 48" cupola in the center with our 955P Eagle Weathervane. On either side is a 36" wide cupola with our 667P American Flag Weathervane. Each cupola has one of Lancaster style Lanterns behind the windows. Perfectly sized from day to night.
Call 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST EVERY DAY for
Revolutionary Lowest Prices!
"Cupolas Banish Boring Rooflines"
The photos shown below will show how a cupola will look on a garage, barn or building just like yours. Just send us a photo of your building and Beverly, the Cupola Specialist will show you how a cupola will brighten up your roof. Revolutionize Your Roof.
On the left you cab see our magnificent
Large Concave with Windows style cupola.
Also shown is our 958P Large Horse Weathervane.
2. Here you can see a 58' beautiful barn with two 36" wide vinyl A-Series style cupolas on the roof.
The cupolas are perfectly sized and styled for this colorful country barn.
3. On the left is shown a 48" Vinyl Concave with Double Windows style cupola on a 40' roof.
On the right you can see a 28" Vinyl Hartford style cupola on a 20' garage adjacent to a larger home.
See how a cupola brightens and enhances any roofline, any style, large or small.
4. Above you can see a perfectly sized 36" Vinyl Concave with Louvers style cupola on a 27' two car garage.
Also shown is the 336P Horse on the Run Weathervane. The cupola and weathervane look great on this garage.
5. Light up the night with one of our CNC Window cupolas. From day to night, our cupolas will be the distinctive focal point to any home, garage or building.
6. The barn on the left is 60' wide. Here you can see three Vinyl Elite with Louvers style cupolas on top.
The center cupola is 42" wide, the smaller cupolas on either side are 32" wide. This is a properly sized larger building.
The photo on the right shows a 36" Vinyl Concave with Louvers style cupola on a 30' roof.
7. Look at one of our many custom designed cupolas. Our customer provided us with their architects renderings.
We matched the custom layout exactly and the result is spectacular.
8. The above photo shows two 30" wide Vinyl CNC Window cupolas on either end of a large beautiful home. The cupolas are lighted and show a warm glow as the sun sets. Two or more cupolas are suggested for larger buildings.
9. Here you can see the fabulous Vinyl Roxbury style cupola on new construction. The 36" wide Roxbury cupola is shown here on a 28' roof span. We did a digital quote showing our customer exactly how the cupola would look when installed.
Before and After
The top photo shown on the
left shows the photo that this
customer first sent to
Valley Forge Cupolas.
The Second photo shows the
digital quote that I sent to this
customer. They then were
able to see exactly how the
cupola would look on their roof.
They ordered a 36" wide
vinyl Custom Roxbury style
cupola with a Copper Bell
shaped Roof and Crown Molding
added under the cupola roof.
In the bottom photo you can
clearly see the actual cupola
after it was installed on the roof
of this lovely home.
As you can see, the finished
product of the installed cupola
looked exactly like the cupola
that was sent in my digital quote.
This way, there is no guessing
about the cupola size. You will
know exactly how our cupola will
look on your roof.
Before and After
The top photo shown on
the left shows the photo
that this customer first sent
to Valley Forge Cupolas.
The top photo on the right
shows the digital quote that I
sent to this customer. They
then were able to see exactly
how this 30" wide CNC
Window style cupola and
WV-302P Small Jib Sailboat
weathervane would look
on their roof.
There was no guessing at
getting the correct size cupola
and weathervane for this
Below the quote you can
see photos of the actual 30"
cupola after it was installed
on the roof of their 25' wide
garage. The cupola and
weathervane look fantastic
together and my our customer
was very happy.
10. On the left you can see our 48" Carlisle style cupolas with 8 panes per side. This cupola has been painted and looks terrific. The Carlisle is topped of with our beautiful WV-335P Golden Retriever Weathervane. On the right is our 72" wide Ellsworth style cupola with our 958P Large Horse Weathervane. This window configuration has a really spectacular look .
11. Here is a perfectly sized 36" wide Concave with Louvers styles cupola on a 28' wide garage. Also shown is the 9606P Blue Heron Weathervane. The cupola and weathervane look excellent on this beautiful home.
12. Above you can see a 62' barn with two perfectly sized 36" wide Concave with Louvers styles cupolas. Also shown is the 580P Copper Horse Weathervane. These cupolas are the finishing touch to a fantastic looking barn.
13. This 36" wide vinyl Concave with Louvers style cupola is perfectly sized for a 26' 2 car garage. Also shown is the 9521P Biplane Weathervane. The cupola and weathervane are an excellent finishing touch to this beautiful home.
14. This 42" wide Vinyl Elite style cupola looks terrific on this 24' x 36' wide pole ban. The cupola has a copper roof that is topped off with a Copper WV-303P Wolf Weathervane. Colored aluminum roofs are also available.
15. Let a cupola be the finishing touch to your gazebo or boat house as shown here. On the left is shown a 24" Gazebo Villa on an 15' gazebo. In the center is a 24" CNC Window style cupola on a 16' boat dock. On the right is shown a 24" Concave Roof with Louvers on another 16' Gazebo. Cupolas add the perfect finishing touch.
16. Here is a wonderful "Before and After" example of how a cupola can perfectly finish off your roof. On the left you can see the roof without a cupola. On the right you can see how the cupola is a perfect addition to the rooftop. This is a 24' garage with a 32" wide Vinyl CNC Window style cupola with straight Windows.
17. This photo shows the versatility of the CNC Window style vinyl cupola. Here you can see a 48" CNC Window cupola with straight windows and a 39" Morgana Finial. The cupola really enhances the elegance of this magnificent custom home.
18. Above you see two of our very popular CNC Window style cupolas. On the left is a 30" wide cupola on a two car garage. On the right you can see a 36" wide CNC cupola on a section of a 3 car garage. Let one of our beautiful cupolas become the focal point of your garage and brighten the entire look of your home.
21. 30" Vinyl Concave roof with louvers on a 22' roof.
23. 32" GXB Vinyl hexagon copper bell roof cupola shown here on a 24' two car garage.
25. Two 30" Cedar Board & Batten Concave with Louvers style cupolas on a 50' roof.
22. 42" Vinyl Carlisle /36' 3- car garage/667P Flag.
24. 32" Vinyl Straight with Double Louvers on a 28' larger two car garage with a hip roof.
26. 30" Vinyl Custom Bethany on a 20' carport that has been painted by our customer.
27. A 32" Vinyl Straight with Double Louvers and a 42" Straight with Windows on a very large house.
29. Two 42" Custom Ellsworth style Vinyl cupolas with both Louvers and Windows on this beautiful Barn Home.
28. 72" Custom Vinyl A-Series centered on a 60' roof.
31. Above you can see a 48" wide Concave with Double Windows style cupola on a 40' wide roof. This is a vinyl cupola that has been painted. Also shown with this cupola is the 40" Morgana Finial and the Beacon Lantern behind the cupola windows. This cupola brightens up the night.
32. Valley Forge Cupolas built 5 custom cupolas following their architects renderings, for a Horse Training Center in Texas. Above you can see three of the cupolas. In the center is a 72" wide cupola with a 48" wide cupola on either side.
Window Configuration for Larger Cupolas
33. Here you can see our 60" Vinyl CNC Window on a large 60' home. Go from day to night with a beautiful cupola, lantern and Eagle weathervane. Brighten up the night sky with a beautiful cupola.
34. In the left photo is shown a 30" Carlisle on a 24' roof with horizontal Shiplap trim on the base. Ship lap can accentuate the vinyl siding on many homes. On the right is a a 48"Carlisle on a 42' roofline.
35. 150' barns with multiple 36", 42" and 48" metal cupolas. These cupolas were the Milford and Franklin style Sundance metal cupolas that are available in a wide assortment of colors.
36. 60' barn with two 36" straight with Louvers cupolas on top. The cupolas have Galvalume Roofs and are painted.
37. Above you can see two 200' barns with multiple cupolas. One barn shows a 60" Vinyl Hexagon with Windows in the center and a 48" Vinyl CNC Window style cupola on either side. The other barn has three 48" Vinyl CNC Window cupolas.
38. 110' barn with four of our 42" Vinyl Hartford style cupolas. Louvered cupolas can provide ventilation for your barn or any type building. These cupolas have have double arched louvers and Copper Roofs.
39. Shown in this photo you can see two 36" CNC Window vinyl cupolas on a 54' wide building. The cupolas have straight windows. There are also two 1776P Eagle Weathervanes. These two cupolas are a spectacular addition to this roofline.
40. Here you can see two 48" vinyl Morton style cupolas on a 65' roof metal . These two cupolas look fantastic on this roof.
41. On the left is shown a 48" wide vinyl Ellsworth style cupola on a 40' wide large garage. On the right you can see a 24' wide 2-car garage with a 30" wide Concave with Louvers style cupola. Both garages sure look fantastic.
For a digital quote showing how our cupola will look on your roof,
Send your house or building photos or architects plans to:
Send your house or building photos or architects plans to:
The diagram on the right is to help you determine the proper size cupola for your building. A general rule of thumb is a minimum of 1.25" of cupola for every foot of unbroken roof ridge line. In this case of a 24' long building the recommended size of cupola would be 30" or greater. A 30" cupola is properly sized but a 36" model looks very good too.
One diagram shows a 24" cupola which appears too small.