Benefits of a Custom Cupola
- A home makeover that is cheaper than renovations - Upgrading your home is often a costly endeavor. With basement and kitchen remodels averaging between $10,000-$60,000, and even a simple bathroom remodel running $2,600-$20,000, it’s no wonder homeowners often put off changes to their home. Not to mention these renovations take an average of 4-6 weeks! Who wants to live without a kitchen or bathroom for a month or longer? But with the simple addition of a custom cupola, your home gains elegance and personality for a fraction of the cost - and a lot less effort and inconvenience! Our cupolas can be installed in just a few hours by a handyman or contractor.
- Accent and highlight your home’s existing architecture - Cupolas can be customized to complement your home’s architectural features, from molding to window style to roof shape.
- Cupolas last for decades with minimal maintenance - Made from durable materials - including copper, red cedar, and maintenance free Azek vinyl - our cupolas will withstand all that Mother Nature has to offer with little to no effort on your part.
- Form and function – Cupolas can bring light and ventilation into your home with their windows and/or louvers. Window cupolas on a garage provide natural, ambient light, reducing your reliance on electric lighting. Adding a louvered cupola above your attic space helps increase air circulation, sending moist air outside and reducing the risk of mildew and rot.
- See your cupola before purchasing - With our custom digital quotes, you can see exactly how a cupola will look on your roof, taking the guesswork out of shopping. We have over 15 years of cupola design experience, and we love sharing our expertise with our customers. We will help you through every step of the design process, making sure your cupola is the perfect complement to your home and style.