- Open the windows - After a long winter, the air in your house becomes stuffy and stale. Throw open the windows and let fresh air blow through, eliminating odors and reviving your home’s air quality. Airing out your house also helps to remove dust mites, reduce moisture and condensation, and deter mold growth. Shake out throw rugs and hang them outside to give them a refresh as well.
- Update your mailbox - If you’re looking to boost your home’s curb appeal, why not start at the curb? A new mailbox and post is a simple upgrade that adds instant charm to your yard. Our mailboxes and posts are available in a variety of styles and colors that can be mixed, matched and customized to create the perfect look for your home. You can even customize your mailbox with plaques and signs to make it easier for guests to locate your home.
- Add lighting to your yard - As the weather gets warmer you’ll want to be spending more time outside. Enjoy your patio, deck or yard any time of the day or night by adding beautiful outdoor lighting. Lantern posts are great for lining sidewalks and driveways, and are the perfect height to illuminate patios. Our handcrafted lantern posts are made from durable, low-maintenance PVC vinyl and are compatible with all of our cupola lanterns.
- Get the garden ready - Whether you have a vegetable or flower garden, your garden bed will need a little spring TLC. Clean out weeds, leaves and other debris, then till the ground and amend it with fresh compost or soil. Divide perennials that may be getting overcrowded (such as Daylilies) and prune trees and shrubs. (Some plants should be pruned in fall rather than spring - like azaleas - so be sure to research your plants to prevent cutting off this year’s blooms.) Lastly, add some fun flair to your garden with statues, flags, or a lovely copper weathervane!
- Add a cupola - Cupolas are the perfect addition to any roofline, whether it’s your house, garage, shed or gazebo. Decorative cupolas can be used to complement your home’s existing features or to give your home a whole new look. Functional cupolas are an excellent choice for garages and sheds, where they add ventilation and natural lighting along with charm and style. Whatever size or style cupola you need, our cupola specialists can create it for you!
For more information on our cupolas, weathervanes and mailboxes - all made in the USA! - call us today at 866-400-1776.