- Add a board and batten accent to your walls - Looking for a way to spice up a room without a messy renovation? With some trim, paneling, and patience, and you can create a board and batten pattern on the walls. This adds a polished look to any room instantly, and is easily incorporated into any design aesthetic. You can also tie this look to your home’s exterior by adding a cupola with a board and batten base to your roofline.
- Convert your shed into a private retreat - Sometimes putting an addition on your home just isn’t a feasible option. That is why many homeowners are instead turning their sheds into backyard hideaways. With a few upgrades your shed can become a home office, a game room for the kids, or a quiet reading nook. Adding a cupola to your shed not only adds beauty and visual appeal; it also adds light and ventilation, helping keep your shed cool and fresh.
- Update your kitchen with a new backsplash - Giving your kitchen a makeover doesn’t have to involve a major overhaul: simple changes can have a big impact. If your kitchen’s backsplash is worn or outdated, you can easily replace it with tile or beadboard. Tile is a great way to add a pop of color to your kitchen or to incorporate a unique design. Beadboard backsplashes go up quickly, are easy to wipe down, and provide a fresh country look.
- Be kind to your feet with cork flooring - Cork is an outstanding flooring option that most homeowners have never heard of. Cork flooring is not only eco-friendly, it provides a more cushioned, forgiving surface to your feet and helps insulate your floors, saving you from the shock of a cold floor in the morning. It is also surprisingly resilient and durable, standing up to pets and heavy foot traffic, and is easy to clean and maintain. Many manufacturers now offer cork flooring in panels that snap together without glue or nails, making installation a breeze.
- Turn your attic into a useable workspace - For most homeowners, their attic is just a place to shove rarely used or seasonal items. But why not put your attic to use by turning it into a mini office or a place to do crafts? Adding a custom cupola to your roof brings in natural light as well as much needed ventilation, turning your gloomy attic into a bright, pleasant workspace. We have a variety of cupolas to choose from, as well as customization options to meet your every need.
- Custom cupolas add beauty and functionality to your home - One of our favorite unique home improvement ideas is to add a custom cupola! Easy to install, our custom cupolas are the perfect finishing touch to a home. Add a lantern or weathervane to your cupola to create a one-of-kind look that will draw the admiration of your neighbors!
If you want to bring your unique home improvement idea to life with one of our cupolas, call us today at 866-400-1776.